For Immediate Release
November 30, 2018
City Officials Issue Parking Restrictions, Road Closures for Film Production
View or download PDF version
View or download plain text version
TROY, NY – City officials have issued a traffic advisory for parking restrictions and road closures in downtown Troy, Little Italy, and Washington Park neighborhoods associated with a film production on Thursday, December 6 (rescheduled from Wednesday, December 5).
Residents, businesses, and visitors will be provided access to properties on impacted streets. Pedestrian traffic will flow as normally possible. Motorists should observe all posted parking restrictions and detours.
Detailed maps of impacted streets are available at www.troyny.gov
The production will involve parking restrictions, road closures and/or detours on the following streets beginning 9:00 am until 9:00 pm:
Little Italy Neighborhood (Map)
- William Street, between Ida Street and Hill Street
- Little Italy Marketplace parking lot
Washington Park Neighborhood (Map)
- 2nd Street, between Adams Street and Division Street’
- 3rd Street, between Liberty Street and Adams Street
- Washington Place, between 3rd Street and 2nd Street
- Washington Street, between 3rd and 2nd Street
Downtown Business District (Map)
- River Street, between 3rd Street and State Street
- Frear Alley, between State Street and Broadway
- Broadway, between 3rd Street and River Street
- 2nd Street, between State Street and Broadway
There will be intermittent road closures on Washington Street between 5th Street and 2nd Street. Additional parking restrictions will be in effect in the vicinity of intersections north, south, east and westbound lanes of impacted streets.
Residents and businesses on impacted streets have been directly notified of parking restrictions and closures. The City of Troy thanks the residents and businesses for their patience and assistance during the filming production process.
For up-to-date announcements from Troy City Hall, please visit www.troyny.gov/news
John Salka, Deputy Director of Public Information
John.Salka[email protected] / (518) 279-7131