Tax Bill Lookup > Troy City School District – Tax Collection Dates for 2021-2022 [Read more]
The City Assessor’s Office is located in City Hall. The office can also be reached at:
City of Troy
c/o Assessor’s Office
433 River Street
Troy, NY 12180
Sharon Martin, IAO
- Last Revaluation: 2013
- Current City & County Tax Rates are per $1,000 of assessed valuation
- Tax Rates (current and previous rates)
- Taxable Status Date: March 1
- Tentative Assessment Roll: May 1
- Final Assessment Roll: July 1
For information on filing a grievance > Click Here
The City Assessor’s Office is available to assist customers with assessment policies and procedures governed by the New York State Real Property Tax Law.
Responsible for determining and maintaining assessments, property inventory records, ownership interest, exemptions, City Owned properties, and maps on approximately 13,400 parcels.