Overnight, Weekend & Holiday Parking: All City operated parking lots & garages are available for FREE Monday through Friday from 6:00 pm – 8:00 am, and all day on Saturday and Sunday and on major national holidays.
With a mix of on-street and off-street parking options, visitors looking to explore historic downtown Troy have plenty of ways to park close to their destination.
Click on any one of the links below for more information on the programs and services we offer.
- Pay for Parking Permit
- Renew Parking Permit
- Make Updates to Permit
- Manage Account
- Get HELP with Parking Permit
- Pay at the Meter
- Pay Using Mobile App
- Extend Stay Using Mobile App
- Pay Parking Ticket Online
- Pay Parking Ticket In Person/By Mail
- Protest a Parking Ticket
- Accessible Parking Permit
- Accessible Parking Sign
- Location of City Garages & Lots
- Overnight & Weekend Parking
- Public Parking Restrictions
- Overnight & Off Street Parking Locations
- Frequently Asked Questions
New Parking Space
Should you wish to pave or otherwise create a parking area, you must contact the Code Enforcement Office at (518) 279-7180 for information and procedures.
If you have any questions, please call the Treasures office at (518) 279-7115.
You may also reach us through email for questions related to:
- Parking Permits
- Ticket Disputes
- Maintenance & Repairs for City Lots & Garages