- 16 First Street, LLC
- 25 Morrison Avenue Assoc., LLC
- 2920 Fifth Ave, LLC – School 1 Apartments
- 33 Second Street Building, LLC
- 599 River Street Limited Partnership – Tapestry on the Hudson
- City Station East
The Third Phase of City Station will be a five story, mixed-use commercial and residential facility that includes approximately 13,000 square feet of commercial and retail space, (48) units of rental residential housing and parking structures and improvements to accommodate approximately 250 parking spaces.
- City Station South
Acquisition, construction and equipping of a four story housing facility.
- City Station West
This five story mixed-used commercial and residential facility includes approximately 21,000 square feet of commercial and retail space and (48) units of rental residential housing. The first floor level will accommodate 8 different retail users and a lobby with administrative offices and elevators to serve the upper four floors of residential student housing. A rear entrance lobby will exit onto the parking area with 31 parking spaces.
- Columbia Chasan Realty LLC
Complete renovation of approximately 34,000 square feet, 3 story building, including a new roof, windows, mechanical and electrical systems.
- Columbia Proctors Realty LLC
- The Cookie Factory, LLC
- Dauchy/River Triangle, LLC – Renovation of the Dauchy Building located at 275-283 River Street.
- Dauchy/River Triangle, LLC – Renovation of the River Triangle Building located at 264-276 River Street.
- Dinosaur Bar-B-Que
Acquisition and renovation of vacant restaurant.
- First Columbia 433 River Street, LLC
Acquisition and renovation of former manufacturing facility.
- Five One Five River Street, LLC
- Flanigan Square
Conversion of a vacant manufacturing/warehouse building into commercial office space.
- Hendrick Hudson Building, 200 Broadway
- Hilton Garden Inn
Select Service Hotel with Associated Retail, restaurant and conference space.
- Hudson Art Haus
- HV Housing, LLC
- Ingalls Avenue Development Project
Proposed park area to support the Ingalls Ave Boat Launch project. Improvements to the site will include additional lighting, green space, parking and informational kiosk. learn more
- Irving Avenue 158, LLC
Acquisition and reconstruction of former Stanley’s Building into retail space on first floor and 20 residential
units on upper four floors.
- MLK – Housing Fund Development Company, Inc. and MLK Troy Associates L.P.
- Monument Square Apartments
Preserve the 89 units of affordable housing for the elderly and physically disabled while increasing the overall handicap-accessibility of the building and upgrading existing conditions on site to increase energy efficiency. Updates will also be made to kitchens and bathrooms and amenities will be added to increase the overall standard of living.
- Old World Provisions
Acquisition and expansion of a meat processing and packaging facility.
- O’Neil Owners, LLC
The O’Neil Apartment building contains 114 one-bedroom units of affordable for seniors. Improvements will be made to the common areas, heating systems, plumbing and other site infrastructure improvements.
- Park Place at Brooks Edge, LLC
- RPI East Campus Athletic Village
Construction of the new multi-purpose stadium
- Troy LDC – Main Street
- Troy LDC – Water Street
- Uncle Sam Garages, LLC