How Do I…

Apply For

A Permit / License
Bid / RFP

Birth Certificate (Copy)
Death Certificate (Copy)
Employment Opportunities
Handicap Parking Permit
Marriage License
Troy Unified Solar Permit Application


A Department
A City Council Member
Boards and Commissions


Agenda And Minutes
City Tax Rates
Tax Roll
City Budget
City Charter
City Codes
City Projects
Parking Information
Property Records
Snow Emergency Plan
What I Owe In Taxes


Change of Mailing Address Form
Change of Water Billing Name/Address Form
FOIL Request


Parking Ticket
Recycling Bill
Property Taxes
Water Bill


Check our Online Services to report:

  • Pot Hole
  • Street Light Out
  • Traffic Light Out
  • Water Complaint
  • Code Violations
  • Crime Tips

Parking Violations
Call TPD none emergency line (518) 270-4411

Troy City Court
(518) 453-5900

  • Pay Traffic Ticket
  • Get Next Court Date
  • Get Eviction Process

Rensselaer County

County Clerk’s Office.
(518) 270-4080

  • Divorce Documents
  • Handgun Permit
  • Certificate of Residency


If your dog is licensed and was picked up, it may be at the Menands Shelter (518) 434-8128.