Forms & Permits

Change Requests

  • Change Mailing Address
  • Change Name/Address for Water Billing
  • Bank Code Removal Request Form

City Clerk

Code Enforcement

Building Permit Applications

Right-of-Way Permit Applications

Demolition Permit

Registry Forms

Solid Waste Fee Exemption

See the exemption form under Public Works.


Economic Development

  • New Business Application

Planning Commission

Police Department

Public Works (DPW)



Vital Records

Zoning Board of Appeals