New Water Service Connection

Approval Required

A new connection to Troy's water or sewer system can be made after approval from the Department of Public Utilities. 


Please obtain approval for a new connection before applying for water/sewer permits on any associated work. New service connection approvals can be obtained by completing a Water and Sewer Service Application (PDF) .