Office of General Services

The Office of General Services oversees Parks and Recreation, the Department of Public Works, and the Bureau of Code Enforcement. The office is located in the Mayor’s Office in City Hall and can be reached at:

City of Troy
Office of General Services
433 River St., Ste. 5001
Troy, NY 12180
(518) 279-7141

Charles Z Wojton, Jr. 
Commissioner of General Services


If you would like to report a code violation, please call the Code Enforcement Hotline at (518) 270-4404.

If you would like to report an area in need of solid waste, street, or traffic service/maintenance, please call the DPW dispatch line at (518) 270-4579.

For Parks and Recreation, please call (518) 235-7761.