One Monument Square Redevelopment
The City of Troy is partnering with developer Hoboken Brownstone Company and the Troy Local Development Corporation to redevelop the One Monument Square site, a long-vacant waterfront property in downtown Troy.
City officials, representatives from Hoboken Brownstone Company, and members of their design teams held a town hall meeting on September 8th to present the proposed design for the former City Hall site in downtown Troy.
The presentation was the latest step in a multi-year process to redevelop the vacant Monument Square property along Troy’s newly-revitalized downtown waterfront. Design of the building, plaza and public space, and waterfront connection to Riverfront Park signals the developer and City are prepared to move forward with redevelopment of the long-vacant Hudson riverfront property.
- Community Presentation – Monument Square Redevelopment Design [PDF]
- 1 Monument Square Presentation Slides (Visioning Sessions 2019) [PDF]
- Legal Description of 50′ Strip of Land to be Retained by the City of Troy
- Survey of Site-including topographic information, utility location and location of buildings and improvements (post demolition)
- Legal Description of Parcel 1
- Survey of Lot Consolidation and Subdivision
- Map of Utilities
- Troy City Hall Redevelopment Plan – Sasaki (3/3/10)