Municipal Lots and Garages
There is a variety of parking garages and surface lots available for public parking in historic downtown Troy.
Available Lots & Garages
- Congress Street Parking Lot, located on the corner of Congress Street and 5th Avenue (accessible via southbound on 5th Avenue)
- Fifth Avenue Garage, located at Fifth Avenue and Broadway
- Fourth Street Parking Lot, located at corner of 4th and Ferry Streets (relocated from lot adjacent to former Key Bank building – January 2019)
- Front Street Parking Lot, located on Front Street behind the Arts Center (accessible via southbound on Front Street)
- Green Island Bridge Parking Lot, located on River Street between Jacob Street and Federal Street
- State Street Parking Garage, located on the corner of State Street and River Street
- Y-Lot Parking Lot, located at First Street between River Street & State Street
Visit our Parking Permit page to get information about purchasing a parking permit for our Lots & Garages.
Overnight, Weekend & Holiday Parking: All City operated parking lots & garages are available for FREE Monday through Friday from 6:00 pm – 8:00 am, and all day on Saturday and Sunday and on major national holidays.
City-operated parking lots and garages may be temporarily closed for special events or scheduled cleaning/maintenance operations. For more information on parking restrictions and road closures please see the City’s News & Announcements page.
Snow Emergency Parking:
During a declared Snow Emergency, parking restrictions will be in effect for designated streets in the City of Troy. Residents and visitors are encouraged to use public lots and garages for overnight parking. To read more about public parking restrictions or to view a map of available parking locations please read the City’s Snow Emergency Plan.
For additional information or questions, please contact the City Treasurer’s Office at (518) 279-7115.