TROY, NY (August 20, 2022 / Updated August 23, 2022) – City officials have issued a traffic advisory for parking restrictions and road closures associated with a film production in the Collar City.
Intermittent road closures will be in effect for the following streets on Monday, August 22nd, from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.:
- 2nd Street between Division Street and Congress Street
Road closures will be in effect for the following streets on Thursday, August 25th, from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.:
- 2nd Street between Adams Street and Washington Street
- 3rd Street between Washington Street and Adams Street
Parking will be prohibited on the following streets for Monday, August 22nd:
- 2nd Street between the pedestrian crosswalk adjacent to the Troy Public Library and Congress Street
- Congress Street between 1st Street and 2nd Street.
Parking restrictions will be in effect for the following streets beginning Wednesday, August 24th, at 8:00 p.m.:
- Portions of 2nd Street between Washington Street and Adams Street
- Adams Street between 3rd Street and 2nd Street
- Portions of 3rd Street between Adams Street and Washington Street
- Washington Place between 3rd Street and 2nd Street
- Washington Street between 4th Street and 3rd Street
Motorists are asked to reduce speeds and observe all posted traffic detours. Residents and businesses on impacted streets have been directly notified of, and are reminded to observe, all posted parking restrictions. Residents are also advised that there may be intermittent times where access to areas will be limited during filming. The City of Troy thanks the impacted residents and businesses for their patience and cooperation during the film production process.
For info on local traffic advisories, please visit www.troyny.gov/traffic
For additional information on film and television productions in Troy, visit www.troyny.gov/filmintroy
John Salka, Communications Director
[email protected] / (518) 279-7131