Submit a Zoning Board Application for Area Variance
You may use this form to submit an application online to our Planning Department for an Area Variance or you may download the Application for Area Variance Form. You may also submit an application in person at Troy City Hall.

If you have any questions regarding the application or the application process, please call our planning assistant (518) 279-7169.
  • Applicant Information

  • Application Details

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.