Submit a Zoning Board Application for Special Use Permit
You may use this form to submit an application online to our Planning Department for a Special Use Permit or you may download the Application for Special Use Permit Form. You may also submit an application in person at Troy City Hall.

If you have any questions regarding the application or the application process, please call our planning assistant (518) 279-7169.
  • Applicant Information

  • Application Details

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.