How do I file a complaint?

The Commission's sworn complaint form can be filled out and printed from the Commission's website, or sent to you via mail/email. The sworn complaint must be mailed or dropped off at the City Clerks Offices; it cannot be submitted electronically. Please email the Ethics Commission if you would like a sworn complaint form mailed to you or call the City Clerk at 518-279-7134 or contact the Personnel office if a city employee.

Show All Answers

1. What is a complaint?
2. How do I file a complaint?
3. May I verbally lodge a complaint at an Ethics Commission meeting?
4. May I file an anonymous complaint?
5. If I file a complaint, is my identity kept confidential?
6. What happens after I file a complaint?