Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.
  1. CitySealHighResWater Complaint

    Use this form to submit a water complaint to the Department of Public Utilities, 

    If this is an EMERGENCY or if you need an immediate response, do not use this form. Call the DPU dispatcher at (518) 237-0241.

  2. Water Complaint*
  3. How long has the problem existed?
  4. Attention

    Communication made through e-mail or any other computer messaging system shall in no way be deemed to constitute legal notice to the City or any of it’s agencies, officers, employees, agents or representatives with respect to any existing or potential claim or cause of action.

  5. Leave This Blank:

  6. This field is not part of the form submission.