Report A Concern

Use these forms to report problems online to City staff. Some of the most common categories and issues are listed below. When you click on one of the links below, you'll be taken to an input form that gathers more specific information. 

Please do not use the forms on this page for questions or inquiries. Please use our Contact Us Form to send questions or inquiries to a department.

Code Enforcement

Illegal Dumping

Park Maintenance

Report illegal camping, vandalism, rubbish in park or other maintenance related issues to our Parks & Recreation department. 

Parking Lots & Garages


Street & Traffic Maintenance

Water and Sewer

If this is an EMERGENCY or if you need an immediate response, do not use these forms. Call the DPU dispatcher at 518-237-0241.