Dispute Sanitation Bill or Violation

To dispute a sanitation bill or violation you must complete our Sanitation Dispute form. Please return the form in-person to the Office of General Services in Troy City Hall at 433 River St Troy NY, or mail it to: 

City of Troy
c/o Office of General Services
433 River St.
Troy, NY 12180. 

All disputes must be submitted with the appropriate supporting evidence. Failure to provide evidence or fill out this form completely will delay the process significantly and your dispute may not be approved. 

The City of Troy will notify you of the result via email. If you do not provide an email, all communication will be done through the U.S. Postal Service.